Best Practices for COVID-19 in Recovery Housing
This training will cover best practices for recovery housing operators who are planning and responding to COVID-19 cases in their communities and their recovery homes.
Participants will learn:
1. How to implement basic safety protocols such as creating space for isolation, tips to remind residents to wash their hands, how to get residents to wear masks
2. How to keep residents connected if they are in isolation
3. How to connect to virtual recovery supports
4. How to talk about COVID19 with residents and include concerns in recovery plans
5. How to create an environment where residents choose to stay home more